30: A Murder of CanvasWritten by David Mikucki on March 25, 2017
In this episode, our main topic is receiving criticism—but we start off by announcing the rebranding of Helvetic and our brand new website. We also got a higher-tech live feed, so we’re hoping to do a bit more with that in the future. As we start discussing the main topic, it becomes clear very quickly that we’ve both received an awful lot of criticism, so you’ll definitely want to learn from all our experience in that area.
- Craig Adams – Wedding Film School (Be forewarned, some cursing in the videos, but good content)
- Merlin Mann – Back to Work Podcast
- InVision Blog – Dealing with Criticism/Feedback
- Joe’s Recommendation: Don’t Make Me Think and Rocket Surgery Made Easy by Steve Krug
- David’s Recommendation: Hypercritical Podcast