17: Our Angry Robot OverlordsWritten by David Mikucki on July 19, 2016
In this episode, we were prompted by the epidemic that is Pokemon Go to talk about apps that aim to have a positive impact on your life. Topics include Pokemon Go, Apple Watch circles, Carrot Todo, and overall gamification of our lives. We wrap up by talking about whether or not the idea of gamifying our prayer lists and Bible reading is a good thing.
- Pokemon Go
- Apple Watch Fitness Tracking
- Infinite Skills Class from Udemy
- Carrot Todo
- Zombies, Run!
- Monetization of Candy Crush (because you needed a link for this one)
- David’s Favorite Vintage Lens (you’ll need an adapter; see below)
- Article on Vintage Lenses (I suggest reading more than this before buying, but this is a decent start)
- Amazon Kindle Fire
- Episode Image (hopefully we’ll add these to each episode on the website eventually)