6: It Looks Like a 2D UdderWritten by David Mikucki on April 5, 2016
This episode is a discussion of form vs. function. What happens when you emphasize one unhealthily over the other? We talk about some examples of ugly products that work well and beautiful products that work poorly, and then wrap up by discussing how to avoid those pitfalls and how the Christian worldview informs this issue.
- Episode #49 of Hypercritical with John Siracusa
- Episode #5 of Hypercritical with John Siracusa
- Nintendo 64 Controller
- Nintendo Entertainment Center Controller
- The Design of Everyday Things (Recommendation)
- Show Me, Don’t Tell Me (Recommendation)