In this episode, we discuss if and how creativity should be used in the context of worship—especially corporate worship. This is a topic that we disagree on, so we each present our views, had some time for back and forth, and talked about what the implications are. We also discussed the things we agree on in this discussion. Lastly, we provided some resources—because listening to a couple designers talk about theology isn’t the best source for sound doctrine. You can check those resources out below.
- Live Video – This is the best our podcast has ever looked. There’s the link in case you’d rather watch than listen.
- John Siracusa Podcasts: Hypercritical, ATP, and Reconcilable Differences
- TechReformation Slack
- Joe’s Links
- David’s Links
- Blog post: A Denethor Complex
- John Calvin on the Necessity of Reforming the Church
- Sola Scriptura and the Regulative Principle of Worship (PDF) by Brian Schwertley